Due to the nature of my products, there is a NO RETURN/REFUND POLICY.
However, if you are unhappy with your purchase, I will gladly replace it for something else in the online store or provide a online credit. I will do my BEST to ensure that you are happy with your purchase. I appreciate you.
Online credits expire after 60 days.
Please address concern 10 days from receipt of purchase so that I may fix it immediately! Thank you!!
Since each product is custom & handmade, there is a 7 business day shipping policy from the date that your order has been received. This means that when you place your order, I make it fresh, just for YOU!
Please be patient and know that your product is being created with LOVE!
Once your product leaves my home and is in the hands of the USPS, unfortunately, I have no control of how long it takes to arrive to your home. Even with PRIORITY SHIPPING.
Due to Covid-19, shipping has been extremely delayed and can sometimes take an additional 5-9 days to arrive to you. This is not always the case but it is just something to consider when placing your order! Your patience during this time is more valuable to me than you will ever know.
After much research, I have learned that there is no true natural preservative. There are essential oils that may work as a slight preservative to natural products but they still do not have a long shelf life like traditional store bought items. There are also other suggestive natural additives out there that extend natural products of which I do use in mine that contain water or aloe.
Over the counter products last longer because of the harsh preservatives and other ingredients put in them to stay on shelves for long periods of time.
Because most natural products are created with distilled/purified water or aloe vera juice, this could cause mold, yeast, and bacteria in the water-soluble products after a few months.
It is best practice to keep natural products in a cool place to preserve them.
NOTE: Natural products will melt in hot temperatures faster than others.
Universal ingredients used in natural products may change color over time. This is normal! However, if it looks or smells bad, it just may be. If you notice colors of brown, green or black appear in your product, that was not there before, toss it and order fresh product. Let me do the work for YOU!
1. My Turmeric scrub seems like it is getting hard, can I add water to it?
- No. Never add water to any natural product. It will shorten the life of the product and cause it to mold. If your scrub gets hard, it is because the oils have rose to the top of the product due to gravity. You may simply add your favorite carrier oil to it (Coconut, Almond, Jojoba i.e.) and mix it into the scrub. It will come back to it's original form. Remember, the scrub should not be used longer than 3-4 months.
2. What if the wipes aren't as moist as they originally were. Can I add water?
- Again, no. Never add water to the natural product. If you notice that your wipes are not as moist as they once were, you may place the container, without the top into the microwave for 10-20 secs. The main ingredient in the wipes are coconut oil. The heat will soften the wipes and bring them back to life!
3. My product was damaged in route to me. What are my options?
- Since there is a no return policy, I will resend you a new product. Please send a picture of the damaged product and I will make sure that your item is replaced, no other questions asked. I will cover shipping.
4. I don't like the scent of the scrub, may I get something else?
- Yes. Because I make each item custom for you, I can re-make the product to cater to a scent that you like based off of oils that I already have in stock.
This is for the Turmeric Scrub and Shea butters ONLY. I want you to enjoy your product! Please let me know if you are unhappy immediately. We can then discuss your options. I will replace a product due to the scent ONE time.
**Please review ingredients prior to purchase**
Thank you for visiting! Please trust that your products will get to you as quickly as possible. I appreciate your patience in receiving your custom hand made products!!